HOW TO BE A DYNAMIC PREACHER ONE-HOUR WEBINAR
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24, 2020 at 11 AM CENTRAL TIME.
Billy Riggs was the founding pastor of a church that grew from zero to over 2000 in attendance in under three years, then became a motivational speaker. He spends much of his time these days training people to become dynamic speakers. However, due to the Corona Virus almost no one is giving speeches these days… except preachers. In fact, since so many people have gotten out of the habit of attending church in the past three months, preachers will have to work doubly hard to make services attractive enough to bring them back.The best way to is deliver compelling, relevant, helpful sermons that make them hunger for what the preacher has to say.
In this one-hour online class, Billy will show preachers how to:
1) Increase attendance with one simple, no-cost strategy.
2) The six factors that must be included in every sermon and in the correct order.
3) Seize the attention of your entire congregation in every sermon… and hold it.
4) Be appropriately funny, even if you’re not naturally a funny person.
5) Use the rule of three to drive points home powerfully.
6) Use the right gestures in the right way to complement the message.
7) Write thorough notes from which to speak but still sound like you’re not using notes at all.
8) Make people want to come to church and listen to the sermon.
Your congregation will be able to tell the difference THIS SUNDAY! They’ll shake their heads and say, “Wow! That was the best message I’ve ever heard you deliver!”
Purchase this product and you’ll be sent a link and password to attend.
Bill it to the church and your people will be thrilled that you did! Learn to be a powerful and compelling preacher and the increased attendance will put more money in the collection plate every week.