512-750-6339

Testimonial Category: Chambers Of Commerce

Chambers of Commerce Clients

• Peoria (IL) Chamber of Commerce • Billings (MT) Chamber of Commerce • Sioux Center (IA) Chamber of Commerce • Dodge City (KS) Chamber of Commerce • Fort Madison (IA) Chamber of Commerce • Frankenmuth (MI) Chamber of Commerce • El Campo (TX) Chamber of Commerce • Alamogordo (NM) Chamber of Comm. • Hot Springs […]

Read More

John Brewer

95% of attendees rated your program Excellent, and the other 5% rated it “good!” Highest evaluations we’ve ever had at our chamber banquet!

Read More

Daniel Martinez

Excellent! I couldn’t believe the names trick or the paper ball trick! Fantastic!!

Read More

Ronald Gitterson

Better than Vegas! Great! I especially enjoyed the banter. It was truly an amazing evening.

Read More

Jim Hubbard

Very Impressive. A must see, but mainly a must hear.

Read More

Kathy Alley

Your program is motivating in everyday life. I have started my own business and listening to you has made me realize how much I can accomplish!

Read More

Jerry Huffman, CCE

Billy Riggs presented a dynamic program with a great message interwoven with terrific entertainment skills and was enthusiastically received by 600 attendees at our 90th annual banquet! The evening with Billy was…well, it was just magic!

Read More

Gary Milks

Yours was by far the best entertainment we’ve ever had for this event!

Read More

Jolietta (Last Name Withheld)

Wonderful! Thanks for a great show and even better lesson.

Read More

Mike Gustafson

Spellbinding, unbelievable, and excellent.

Read More