We’ve developed a special Client’s Bill of Rights just for you! We’ve anticipated your concerns and taken great steps to put your mind at ease. Relax! You’re dealing with a true professional! Your Bill of Rights follows below….
CLIENT’S BILL OF RIGHTS
- You have a right to expect me, Billy Riggs, to be a good steward of your expense money. I will fly coach and seek the lowest reasonable air fare. Meals will be reasonably priced, tips will be average, rental cars will be market rate or lower.
- You have a right to expect me (whenever possible) to book my flight itinerary allowing sufficient opportunity to arrive on time for the engagement even if my original scheduled flight were to cancel.
- You have a right to expect me to customize my presentation to meet your company’s specific needs, properly using your company’s terminology, goals, and job titles.
- You have a right to expect me to know the theme of your conference or function and to incorporate it into my presentation.
- You have a right to expect me to be ready to begin my presentation on time, and to end on time.
- You have a right to expect me to be flexible, adjusting the length of the presentation, or its focus, or the start time to meet your needs.
- You have a right to expect the highest integrity in all of my dealings with you and your people.
- You have a right to expect me to make a presentation that is “squeaky” clean and suitable for all audiences. Likewise, I will conduct myself with decorum, and not use profanity or off-color remarks whether on or off the platform.
- You have a right to expect me to be available to you as often as needed before the presentation to talk with you by phone about the specific needs of your group.
- You have a right to expect me to avoid making my presentation a thinly disguised attempt to market products. No more than 60 seconds will be used for this purpose, and none at all should you request it.